ACTYBIO A5Z 40
ACTYBIO A5Z 40 is a broad-spectrum biocide, highly effective for product preservation against the deterioration of fungi, yeasts, algae and bacteria.
ACTYBIO A5Z 40 is an aqueous dispersion of the chelated zinc complex of pyrithione, ie 2- pyridinethiol-1-zinc oxide, commonly referred to as zinc pyrithione.
The product is particularly effective as a single active dry film preservative for:
- Architectural and industrial paints and coatings;
- Construction materials, including floor adhesives, caulking, sealants, grouts and jointing compounds;
- Building materials, including roof tiles, walls and internal partitions;
- Textiles, including clothing and home textiles;
- Applications of plastics for the control of mold and bacteria in carpets, carpet linings, pillows and foam mattresses, floors and sports mats, shoe components and sponges.